Over £6million has been invested in Oswestry over the past six years to provide a state-of-the-art campus.
Facilities at the OSWESTRY campus include:
- More than 25 classrooms with internet access
- Library and Learning Resource Centre with multimedia facilities
- Newly renovated, high-tech hairdressing and beauty salons meeting latest professional standards
- Specialist theatre, music and performing arts areas.
Computing suites offer unrivaled facilities such as:
- Over 300 computer workstations with email, internet access and multimedia facilities
- Banks of laptop computers with wireless internet access
- 100 megabit per second optical fibre link to Staffordshire University and other college campuses
- Dedicated area for graphic design, furnished with a suite of Apple Mac computers.
An Admissions Centre for visitors and students with:
- Reception and foyer
- Student restaurant with outside dining and social areas
- Specialist area for Student Services and Careers resources
- College shop
- Exhibition areas
- Disabled access (two lifts, automated doors, designated parking and toilets).